Saturday, April 28, 2007

Camping Season: OPEN

So Brian and I had been way excited at the idea of going camping this weekend (our first campout of the season), but when we checked the weather last night and saw that it would get down to 49 degrees in the night, we (I) decided that maybe outdoor camping would be a better May activity...(call me a California girl, but I don't think sleeping outside (for liesure) in anything colder than 60 is right)! Anyways, we still wanted to do something fun, so we got our air mattress and camping chairs out and camped in the living room! We took advantage of camping near a Dominoes and ate dinner on the balcony in our chairs. Then watched RV (the funniest camping movie ever) and fell asleep on the air mattress under the "beautiful" living room cieling. It was really fun...until we woke up this morning with every muscle aching! Moral of the story, you don't have to sleep outside to enjoy all of the perks of camping, you can sleep in the living room and hurt just as much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You guys are crazy! Crazy cute that is!! :)