Tuesday, April 13, 2010

We L-O-V-E Lucy.

This little girl has completely stolen all of our hearts...

And by the looks of things...

We aren't ever getting them back.

But do you know what?
We are all very okay with that.

19 comments:

Michelle said...

She's so beautiful and looks SO tiny next to Charlie!! Such a cute fam!

Unknown said...

Emily! She is absolutely adorable!!!! Congratulations!

Amy said...

LOVE this post! She is absolutely beautiful and I love all the pictures. It was so wonderful to spend time with you guys last week, thanks again! I love you!

Jenna said...

Goodness, that girl is beautiful! No wonder, though; she looks so much like you! Congratulations again, Emily. What a beautiful family. :)

Sarah said...

Emily, She is so cute- I love the picture of her and Charlie sitting next to each other in their chairs. Adorable.

Unknown said...

super cute pics! how fun!!

Mr. and Mrs. Griffin said...

Oh my word she is FABULOUSLY Beautiful! Gorgeous! Love it!

Brandon and Natalie said...

ADORABLE pictures!! How I wish we were close to hold her!! Love the picture of Lucy and Charlie sitting side by side...so cute. I hope you got our package!

Greg and Tammy said...

Oh Emily she is just beautiful!! Glad she is so endearing!!! Sometimes those late night can skew our view a touch. :)

Holman Family said...

she is soo precious!

Sarah said...

she is just the cutest thing ever!! So tiny and girly, I love it! She really is a pretty baby, you guys are so lucky!

meg said...

she is beautiful, and those are darling pictures. it's wonderful to see all of you enjoying these days. hope you're feeling better every day!

The Kaspers of Logan said...

Geez... will you even see my comment amongst all the others? You guys are so popular :) Little Lucy Lou looks so different already! See is going to be so pretty.

Sorry about your recent loss. I am sad that you guys decided not to come, but I completely understand. Gotta watch out for the little ones :)


Hope to see you soon! Love you guys!

jax said...

Oh my goodness! She is so precious! And so stylish--way to go, Emily! I wouldn't expect any different from your cute little family. Cute update. Keep the pictures coming!

Kelly Varga said...

Oh, Emily, she's gorgeous! Congratulations, my dear friend! We couldn't be happier for you and your sweet family!!!

Tyson and Heather said...

What a beautiful angel. Wow, we can't wait to meet her. We know Charlie is the best big brother ever! We love you guys!

Lanenga Family said...

She's sdorable!! i love the flower bath towel and her cute little skirt! Such a precious little girl!

Courtney said...

She's just simply beautiful.

Esther said...

She is so adorable. I love her little look. And Charlie is so grown up now. wow. What a good big brother.