Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Curse you, Instagram

Ever since I signed onto instagram, this blog has been even MORE neglected.  As if that were possible.

Sorry.

I have lots of family history to record here and I'll get on it soon.  Like, as soon as I'm done potty training Lucy.  Its turning into a bigger job than I anticipated, as Eve is crawling now (WHAT?!) and getting into everything (did you know her favorite thing to chew on is electrical cords?  Freaky.  Apparently, baby-proofing is different than Eve-proofing).  But I digress.

We're here.  Living a crazy life.  And I'm excited to get back to blogging it soon!

In the meantime, here are some poorly-lit pictures I took of the kids recently (meaning in January.  Maybe we should upload the camera to the computer?  Just a thought).


oh. my. heavens.  the baby chub. can you even stand it?  because i can't! Such a doll. I LOVE this child.



building "mickey's castle," to busy for shirts.

ahhh, this boy is such a trooper, what, with all the sister craziness that he is blessed with:)

4 comments:

carrie & Jacob said...

It was so wonderful to see you on Monday. I don't know if you have our blog but here it is http://thericefamilyadventures.blogspot.com
my email is rice.carrie@gmail.com I hope we can stay in touch. :)

Rice Family said...

It was so wonderful to see you on Monday. I don't know if you have our blog but here it is http://thericefamilyadventures.blogspot.com
my email is rice.carrie@gmail.com I hope we can stay in touch. :)

Rice Family said...

It was so wonderful to see you on Monday. I don't know if you have our blog but here it is http://thericefamilyadventures.blogspot.com
my email is rice.carrie@gmail.com I hope we can stay in touch. :)

Aub said...

Instagram has the same effect on me. Be thankful that you aren't as behind as I am. This is my week for catching up.