Lu has the best view and interpretation on reality. I've decided that I want to live in her world.
She has an impressive list of word confusions as of late; it makes it really fun to listen to the girl chat about the world around her.
So that we don't forget, here are the one's we have heard most recently:
Gorilla = "granola"
Nutrigrain bars = "choo choo grain bars"
Nothing = "anything" (this is especially fun when she gets in trouble -- "Lu, what were you doing over there?" "Anything.")
Hiccups = "teacups"
Flamingos = "flea mangoes"
Ketchup = "check up"
Those are the only ones I can remember. I'll add to the list as I hear more.
A few more tid-bits about this girl right now: she is still in love with cats, but is broadening her love to dogs too. She wants to pet every. dog. she. sees. Last week at the park, I looked over and she was holding an cuddling some random chihuahua. It was ridiculous.
She has my sweet tooth, but handles sugar like a Hammy would -- its insane.
She has the deepest love for all around her and loves to cuddle, hug, and give kisses.
She is hilarious. HILARIOUS. Mostly, again, in her interpretation of things. She is at an age where she is able to more fully express her thoughts, so we are really seeing into her mind. Its an amazing one.
Overheard in the car today was this gem of a question, from Lucy to Charlie. (make sure to read it in an exasperated and impatient voice)
"Charlie, when do I get to marry you in the temple?! I just want to marry you because I love you so much!"
What a sweetheart this little one is. What would our family EVER do with out her?!
22 Family-Favorite Slow Cooker Dinners
5 days ago
.jpg)
1 comment:
What a cutie! I love her Lucyisms!
Post a Comment