I started dreaming about going to BYU when I was about 4 (I used to fight my mom to wear my BYU shirt to preschool, daily). Not only did that dream come true (the BYU one, not the t-shirt one), but yesterday I graduated!! After 4 1/2 wonderful years at Brigham Young University, I am finished:) I have to admit, at first all of the graduation hulabaloo seemed anticlimatic since I actually finished my schooling in December and have been teaching ever since. But once I heard the orchestra start playing Pomp and Circumstance, I couldn't help but tear up.

It seems so surreal to be finished with college. My brother recently asked me if I feel old now - graduating from college and such - but the truth is, I think I'm too immature to feel old! Maybe I'm just in denial that the college part of my life is actually over, or maybe its that I hang out with 6 year olds every day - I don't know! But either way, whether I accept it or not, its done. I can't go back. Though life is so good right now, I don't think that I ever would want to:)
And hey, I can still go to the football games, right?!! GO COUGARS!
No comments:
Post a Comment