I love the smells of spring, don't you? The sweetly fragrant tree blossoms and tulips, the freshly mowed lawns, the smell of fresh rubber on new bike tires...aahhh, there really is nothing like it!This year for Easter, Brian gave me a brand new bike!!! It is so red and so shiny and SO fun! I'd been dropping subtle hints (for example: "Can I get bike?!") from the time that the spring sun came into Provo and for Easter, my wish came true!

Brian already had a bike that he used for school and I was completely jealous, so you can imagine my complete elation when I opened the door and saw my shiny Easter present sitting in the front room! I got thinking about it and realized that this is the first "brand new, just for Emily" bike that I have had in about 14 years. How exciting!
Its official - bike riding is our new favorite sport:)
No comments:
Post a Comment