Sunday, October 29, 2006

Babies Emily and Benjamin:)

Our friends Brandon and Natalie just had their twins a week ago this past Thursday -- they were a little on the early side (like 6 weeks), but they're doing really well. Even at 7 1/2 months, they each weighed 4 lbs. 13 oz.
Say hello to little Ben and Emily Tibbitts! Brandon and Natalie took us to see Ben and Emily in the NICU yesterday and we got to hold them! They are such sweethearts! I was SO on cloud nine! The first picture is with Ben and the second one is me with little Emily! (Brian was the photographer, but he was so brave and held Emily for about 15 minutes -- it was his first newborn experience!). We had so much fun and can't wait to see them again:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stop it! You're making me baby hungry!! ;) And can I just say that that little girl has an amazing name!!

Brandon and Natalie said...

What adorable babies if I do say so myself!;)