Sunday, October 29, 2006

Happy Halloween!


Greetings from "Once upon a time"! Last night was our ward Halloween party and obviously, we went as Snow White and Prince Charming:) Aren't our costumes incredible?! I can say that because I had absolutely nothing to do with their creation -- my mom made them for us. We LOVE them. It was just like being little kids again -- except when I was Snow White as a little girl I didn't have a Prince Charming:) I'm feeling pretty lucky because I can wear my costume to school on Tuesday, but we're still trying to figure out a time and excuse for Brian to wear his again. I guess there's no height limit on trick-or-treaters, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww! So cute!! I'm totally jealous! I dressed up as Snow White as a kid too and I totally didn't have a Prince Charming! Love it! I don't think Jacob will be dressing up at all this year!