Saturday, June 23, 2007

Know any good jokes?

Brian's doing an internship this summer and was told by a friend (that did the same internship several years ago) that its not uncommon for a summer intern to be called upon before a meeting to tell a joke (interesting, I know). The joke would have to be totally clean and appropriate for staunch businessmen and women. We don't tell jokes all that often, so we don't know any. If you have a good joke, will you post it as a comment? Thanks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have some joke books at school. I'll see if they have any good ones! :)

Shelley said...

My favorite is...
Have you ever been to the circus? I 've heard it's intense!
Get it? In tents!! I love it.

Steve and Amanda said...

How does the small arrow in the screen of the computer work when wemove the
mouse? Haven't you ever wondered how it works?Now, through the miracle of the
high technology, we can see how it
is done.With the aid of a screen magnifying lens the mechanism becomes apparent.
Click on the link below and run your mouse over the circle.Use quick short
moves...... If you stop, watch what happens.
http://www.1-click.jp (paste this link into your browser)