Wednesday, June 18, 2008

We've Come SO far!

Alright.
To any readers that we may have...WE'RE ALIVE and in LA:) We've been here "officially" for 2 weeks now and things are going well. Our internet isn't set up yet, so we just have to mooch off of our neighbors' wireless signals whenever we can get one; thus the absolute absence in blogging. Hopefully our internet stuff should get here in the next few days so we can be up and running again!
In other news, we only have 50 days to go until Baby Ames' big debut! 50 DAYS! Dang, this has flown by. I only hope the next 50 days fly by as well:) Annnnd, from the sound of things with our Dr. here, I'll probably be induced a week early to accommodate for a training Brian will be going to in NY over the due date (that's a whole different post, but you'll get it, I promise!). So it'll probably be LESS than 50 days from now that our little man gets here! YAY!!! We're SO excited, but we still have so much to do. Here's to T-minus 50 days and counting until Baby Ames arrives (and my waist returns in some form!)...
Cheers!

13 comments:

The Rodgers said...

cool cool! We miss you!

Kathryn Cooper said...

How exciting! I have a count down on my blog that tells me I have 97 more days. I can't wait to see and hear all about your little boy.

Brandon and Natalie said...

We recognize the picture from our birthday card! I am glad everything is going well for you guys! We need to call you! We miss you!

RDavidson said...

hey emily! Wow..less than 50 days...exciting!! I hope those last few weeks go by faster for you than they did for me!

And I loved being induced...thats how I want to do all my kids (of course I havent done it naturally though) :)

Anonymous said...

Amen to waists returning. Just some advice i am glad I got from friends befor Haiden was born. Enjoy these last 50 day's( even though it's really hard.) Sleep in, take naps, stay up late. Go on a lot of dates with spouse and pamper yourself with anything you can think of. You deserve it. I am so excited for you and brian. good luck and enjoy this last phase going into being a Mom it's great.

Jill Revell said...

50 Days! Your pregnancy has flown by! I can't wait to see pictures of your little one.

The Shupes said...

Hey Ames, and no problem, I just thought maybe you didn't have a question anymore!! My email is heatherclaire22k@hotmail.com

Tolman Tribe said...

Brian. . . congrats! Hope you guys are enjoying LA. By the way Emily you probably read this more than Brian so I will introduce myself. I am Brian's amigo from the mission. Tell Daddy Ames to keep in touch.

Kelli said...

You're alive! You two are so cute! I miss you! I'm glad everything is going awesome there in LA. Gettin close to the due date! Very Exciting!

Unknown said...

EMILY!!! Holy Cow! I can't believe I didn't see you before you moved! I'm such a slacker - I'm so sorry. Anywho... so glad to hear that you're there and alive! I am so excited for you and baby Ames...can't wait to hear how things go. VERY exciting that he'll most likely be coming early! How are you feeling?!? I promise I will post some pictures soon... I need to see updated pics of you too! I bet you are adorable. I love ya girl!

Lanenga Family said...

Looks like you are doing well! Good luck with the 50 or so days left!

Jeff said...

Hey Emily and Brian! Thanks for you compliments of Halle. Yea, she has gotten a lot bigger. We are so excited fo you guys!

Alicia said...

The count down is on! I'm so excited for you, Em! You will LOVE being a mom. I wish I could stay home next year, but at least I got a 1/2 day kindergarten! I can't wait to see this Baby Ames!