but we won't be using it for a week or so because we are going to DISNEYLAND!!!!
22 Family-Favorite Slow Cooker Dinners
5 days ago
Now featuring the adventures of the Ames family
“Perhaps, after all, romance did not come into one’s life with pomp and blare, like a knight riding down; perhaps it crept to one’s side like an old friend through quiet ways.”
– L.M. Montgomery
6 comments:
HI GUYS!!! I was so excited to see we had a comment from you this morning/afternoon (I've lost track)! Little Charlie is so cute with his Mickey Mouse hat on! I don't know who will have more fun at Disney Land... Charlie or Brian!
I am glad you guys got all moved and settled. Mom tells me you guys are coming for the 4th! Kiley can't wait to meet her favorite COUSIN!!! We need to make sure and get cute pictures!
Have a fun trip! Talk to you soon!
you moving in to Disneyland or something? A whole week away from the computer must mean something special. We love disneyland and wish we could be there right now! Enjoy it for us ;)
Have fun at Disneyland! It's my favorite place and am already already excited to go in February.
so glad you made it to the new place. have fun in d-land!!!! can't wait for an update!
Is that a fur coat behind Charlie, or did you guys get a kitty?
Jealous! My heart melts for Disneyland. Maybe I'll sneak over to Cali for a visit with you and Lori and we'll some how end up at the Magic Kingdom...Charlie's a cute little guy!
Post a Comment