"Charlie, even if you don't like sports when you grow up, we'll still be able to hang out at Barnes and Noble together."
22 Family-Favorite Slow Cooker Dinners
5 days ago
Now featuring the adventures of the Ames family
“Perhaps, after all, romance did not come into one’s life with pomp and blare, like a knight riding down; perhaps it crept to one’s side like an old friend through quiet ways.”
– L.M. Montgomery
6 comments:
POP... Was that you Emily? Little baby Ames will be here soon. Kiley wants Charlie to show her around Disney Land... it looks like he's pretty well known around there :)
Hahaha! Brian you are too funny. Glad you and Charlie had fun at Disneyland! I love him kissing Eeyore's nose :)
I am in shock at some of the pics of Charlie. He looks like you when you where little. Crazy. I love it
HAHA!! Too funny!!Love the picture! Charlie boy is getting so big!
Not much longer until you have another addition to your family to love! Hope all is going well!
Hooray! Hey, email me so I can send you an invite to our blog. I don't have your address!
Post a Comment