Sunday, March 28, 2010

She's here!!!


Lucy May Ames
was born Tuesday, March 23rd at 4:30 pm, weighing in at a teeny tiny 6 lbs, 12 oz and measuring 19 inches long.

Things could not have gone smoother and mom couldn't have been happier about her size (after 8 lb 7 oz of Charlie Boy cuteness paved the way, a 6 pounder was a breeze!)

Lucy is an absolute treasure and has brought a new feeling of calm and peace to our home. She is such a good baby -- she loves to cuddle more than anything else and we could probably count the number of times she's cried on 1, maybe 2 hands. We are so grateful for our sweet little lady and can't wait to see what life has in store for all of us now that she has joined our family.


(More details on everything to follow. Right now, Lucy is sleeping, so I'm going to go join her...)

43 comments:

Shannon said...

Congrats! She's beautiful! What an adorable family of 4!!!

Sarah and Scott said...

yeah!! Congratulations!!

Aubrey said...

congrats on a sweet beautiful baby girl! Lucy sounds like quite the angel baby. lucky mommy! :)

jax said...

Congratulations! What a pretty a sweet looking little girl. Your family is absolutely adorable!

Jennefer said...

Hooray!! Darling baby with a darling name! Congratulations!

Michelle said...

Oh yay! Congrats! I love the family photo! :)

Brandon and Natalie said...

Congratulations!! She is beautiful! I love her name!! You look fantastic by the way Em!! I agree, you guys make a beautiful family of four. By the way, the hat that I sent you can be made smaller by pulling the string in the hat. We love you and miss you!

Brit Warner said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful! I love her name and she and I get to share the same birthday. It is, by far, the best day of the year.

Jenna said...

Soo beautiful! Congratulations. Love her name, too!

Rice Family said...

She's beautiful! Good job mommmy! Congrats on her joining your family. You all are so very adorable!!!!

The Razzle Dazzle Family said...

Congrats you guys! She is darling.

Lisa said...

Emily!!! She is adorable! We need to come see her sometime...Glad things went well. Congrats!

Michelle said...

Congratulations!!! I am so glad that she is here safe and sound. You look great Emily!

Morley Fam said...

Congratulations! She is so adorable! What fun!

Lanenga Family said...

So cute!! Congrats to your family of 4!

Kathryn Cooper said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful. Emily, you look amazing!

Meggin said...

You are have one of the cutest little families I have ever seen!

Scott and Haley said...

She is Adorable! Congrats on becoming parents of two and Charlie congrats on being a big brother!!! Cute Family.

Jill Revell said...

Hooray! Congrats you guys. She is beautiful and the name is too!

Maurine said...

She is so pretty. Congrats!

Greg and Tammy said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is beautiful!! Good luck adjusting to mommyhood with two. :)

Leslee said...

Congratulations! She is so sweet and little! Little girls are much fun and I love her name! It makes me excited for our next one.

Juliann said...

SUCH a tiny bundle of love!! Congrats! I can't wait to see more pictures. You look fantastic for just having had a baby (not surprised) and I am just so happy for you! Can't wait for me (& Brinley) to meet her!

Sarah said...

Oops that was from me, not Austin, although his sentiments are the same! :)

Unknown said...

She is so so so so so beautiful! Who would have thought any less coming from such a beautiful mama!! Let me know if you need ANYTHING, I can come take Charlie, or go for a walk with him, or if you need dinner or just someone to talk to, call me and I'll be there!

Anonymous said...

are you sure you just had a baby? Where is the left over tummy? All jokes aside you look great and I am so happy for you to have a little daughter join your family you will love it

Esther said...

Congratulations! What a precious little girl. I love the name too!

Kelli said...

She is so beautiful!! Congrats!! I'm glad everything went well! Hopefully recovery goes smooth for ya! Good lookin family of 4!

Courtney said...

Congratulations. What a good looking family. Can't wait to meet little miss Lucy May! (LOVE the name!)

The Lindes said...

Yay!! She is just adorable! I'm can't wait to meet her!

natterpants said...

I know I've already told you this but she's beautiful and I love her already! She and Blueberry will be best buds, I think!

Bethany said...

she's perfect!! can't wait to see more pictures!!

Aubrey Dixon said...

congratulations em! she's gorgeous! little girls are so fun!!

Unknown said...

CONGRATS!!! I'm so happy to see the pictures and hear that everything went so well! YAY for you guys!

Jana Clegg said...

I'm so excited for you. Enjoy every minute of baby girl cuteness. Love you guys!

Kim said...

Congratulations!! She's so tiny and darling. can't wait to meet her!

Jarrod said...

Hi Lucy May!! And the A's fan base adds another...

Nada said...

so precious! hope all are well!

Leslie Lewis said...

Gorgeous!! Congrats! We can't wait to meet her!

The Jorgensen's said...

Congrats Emily, she is beautiful!

Lindsey said...

She is so adorable. And so is your son. And you look so good too! Thanks for letting me know about the good news! Good luck with the new addition.

Garling Ranch said...

Congrats! Glad you both are doing well! Karen sent us pictures, and she is adorable!

Jessica Dahlquist said...

Oh what the perfect little family you are! She looks so adorable and I bet you're having fun dressing your little girl! Congrats.