22 Family-Favorite Slow Cooker Dinners
5 days ago
Now featuring the adventures of the Ames family
“Perhaps, after all, romance did not come into one’s life with pomp and blare, like a knight riding down; perhaps it crept to one’s side like an old friend through quiet ways.”
– L.M. Montgomery
5 comments:
What a cute picture!
ADORABLE!
Just checked and saw your plethora of new posts. The kids sure are cute (including Brian). I can't believe that Lucy's birthday is this month already! It is crazy how fast time goes by... for other people's kids at least : ) I'm sure Emily has a super fun and super cute themed bday party planned for Little Lucy! It will be so fun!
Charlie looks good and I like Brian's shirt!
I can't remember if you blogged this or not, but do you guys have annual passes to Disneyland? We are going to be out there all next week, and if you do, it would be totally fun to meet up with you!! Email me and let me know megmarchant@gmail.com
Post a Comment