Wednesday, November 02, 2011

19 months and 10 days

Lucy is 19 months and 10 days old today.
.
.
.
Ready for a healthy dose of crazy?
.
.
.
Here is a picture of Charlie when he was 19 months and 10 days old.
That balloon says "Its a Girl" and he is sitting in a chair in my recovery room.

I am kind of in shock to think that Charlie was as old as Lucy is, today, when she was born. Lucy seems so little right now, and Charlie seemed so old at the time. But when I look at this picture of him, I see how tiny he was. I guess that it just goes to show that things happen exactly when they are supposed to and that we are prepared for such.

Happy 19 months and 10 days to all of you:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow time sure goes by fast when you are having fun. I think that Brian was about 19 months old when Bryce was born. I miss the good old days, but it is awesome to be a grandma. Love Gma Ames ♥

The Whites said...

Hey Em! Your kids are so adorable! I am actually going to be in LA tomorrow, the 15th, and Wednesday. I'd love to get together sometime if you guys are available. I know it's super short notice but just email and let me know! Ambwhites@gmail.com

katielyn said...

What a way to put things in perspective. I was just looking at a photo taken 2 months ago and I can already tell how much he's changed in 2 months! And he's only 9 months old!