Friday, April 06, 2012

Flashback Friday

I feel pretty lame that the only posts that ever hit this blog now are Flashback Friday ones...I promise we don't live in the past around here. Really.

But for now, I'm tired, pregnant, starting to swell, and my hips hurt. So if it's only Flashback Fridays that we get around here, at least we're getting something...right? (Hey -- that was kind of an update! Well, there you go.)


Here's an oldie, but a goodie, from May of 2011. We had just gotten this little table and chairs set for the kids and were breaking it in with a maiden meal. It is actually their art table (which is now painfully clear as it has crayon scribbles all over it...thank you Lucy), but that night, we just couldn't resist a cute little meal at a cute little table with cute little people. (Please don't ask why Lucy isn't wearing pants, doesn't have a place mat, and isn't sitting in a chair, because I don't know the answer to any of those questions. Poor neglected, well-adjusted second children.)

And as for the piles of bags in the background, let's optimistically assume we were getting ready for the DI truck.

2 comments:

The Lindes said...

haha. that was a funny post. oh, it just is the fate of second children. daniel is so used to never having clothes on that he refuses to put clothes on now!

katielyn said...

Love your second child comment. :)