As soon as I introduced myself to her, she exclaimed "Oh! You 2 will have BEAUTIFUL children!" It was awesome. And super awkward. And now it makes for a really fun memory.
Aren't you glad you know that story now? It was essentially my way to say "dang, we have beautiful children."
![]() |
| This one reminds me of something you'd see in the opening credits for The Wonder Years. |
![]() |
| I call this one "So, a needle pulling thread." |
This past year's family pictures were taken by our wildly talented friend. Isn't she amazing?! Thank you, wildly talented friend. We are so grateful to you for capturing the beauty, long-ago foretold by Grandma Mac, that blesses our every day.











5 comments:
What great photos and what GORGEOUS children!
Yep, those are definitely some of the most insanely beautiful children I have ever seen! They look like they belong in a magazine!!
I agree! You two do have beautifully adorable kids!!! I just wish I could see their cuteness in person someday!
Beautiful babies!! Grandmas are always right.
Such a darling family!
Post a Comment