Brian is back in New York until late Wednesday night with BYU's Investment Banking Club which means that I'm in charge of holding down the fort on my own for a few days. I never would have imagined that it would be so hard to have him leave -- even for just 3 days -- but let me tell you, the drive to the airport last night was SO HARD!!! I've decided that I have a love/hate relationship with airports: they take people away, but they also bring them to you. I just don't know what to think!
Anyways, I've decided to undertake several major (well, major for me atleast) interior design projects while he's gone. I figure that if I keep myself busy, the time will go by more quickly....right?
I'll let you know how my projects go...
22 Family-Favorite Slow Cooker Dinners
5 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment