Here's the quote of the week... (I guess I'll give a little background first)...
My Dad's mom is now 93 years old (as of today) and unfortunately she had to spend the week before her birthday in the hospital due to a few heart scares (thank goodness she's okay and after a minor procedure, is good for years according to the doctors -- and knowing Grandma, she'll take them up on it too!). Anyways, in meeting with the doctors before the procedure (2 days before her birthday), the Dr. said "You know, if I didn't know you were 93, I'd say you were 75 or 80, just from looking at your heart and energy level." Now if it were me, I would immediately take that as a compliment, but the first thing Grandmas said was "Excuse me. I'm 92. NOT 93. "
That's my Grandma:) You go girl!
22 Family-Favorite Slow Cooker Dinners
5 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment