Brian here... If there is such a thing as heaven on Earth then this is it!! Last weekend we pulled out our stained white tank tops from the bottom of the laundry pile, grabbed our cooler full of IBC rootbeer, loaded up some lawn furniture, and headed to the 56th Annual California RV Show. Needless to say, it was life changing. As you can see from previous posts, Charlie is growing up way too quickly. I feel like I'm missing his entire childhood (all 2 months of it so far). So, we decided that we are going to pack up and take a year off to travel around the country looking for a place to raise Charlie.




This traveling tailgate party is coming soon to an RV park near you!
5 comments:
You're looking pretty good there, Miss Hill! Whistle whistle.
Come to New England its amazing!
I can't believe the RV's that is crazy. I love the picture of Charlie decked out in his glasses. Adorable!
Laughing hysterically here!
I tagged you on my blog.
Post a Comment