...if you live in California; plan to ever live in California; are temporarily out of state but are a registered voter in California; OR if you even KNOW someone in California, PLEASE take 7 minutes to watch this video and then email it (to your peeps in California)!
http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid1815820715?bctid=1822459319
Thanks:) We need all the support we can get!
22 Family-Favorite Slow Cooker Dinners
5 days ago
7 comments:
Thank you for posting this. I had been trying to watch it all day today, but the other links wouldn't work and yours did. I even got a little teary-eyed. I know, I'm silly.
Thank you SO much for this. I will pass the information to all I know. Thank you.
Thanks for your support & for posting this.
My computer at work denied access to your link. I don't know what kind of dirty stuff you guys are getting into, but I'd appreciate it if you could keep it clean!
Very upsetting! Parents get notification when "sex ed" is going to be discussed! If you think about it technically this is a "sex ed" topic!
I NEED PICS OF CHARLIE! Please ;)
Don't support the corporations that don't support your ideas on marriage. McDonald's Apple and Google all opposed traditional marriage. It's time to show those fat cats that we won't support them. Say no to happy meals, no to iPods and no to Google. Spread the message to your friends and family.
BTW blogger is owned by google so delete your blog, follow the prophet and support traditional marriage.
Post a Comment