Monday, December 22, 2008

Santa Baby...

Merry Christmas Everyone!
Thank you for your tips and ideas; we're still trying to decide how we are going to go about entering the "private sector," but I've decided that such is not a very good excuse for falling off the planet. So, I'm back!
I mean...We're back!
Okay, okay - Charlie pictures are back:)

Now how's 'bout a good ol' Charlie story to kick off our return to blogging?
About a month ago, I came across an adorably Charlie-sized Santa hat at the store and made the executive decision that it was a "need," (as compared to a "want"). Then, after a visit from my fabulous sister that resulted in ADORABLE Christmas jammies, it quickly became obvious that a Charlie-style Christmas photo shoot was in order.

So, after tinkering around with our camera, Charlie and I had a grand old time and I felt like we got some seriously cute keepers.

I toyed around with the idea of putting some of the pictures together for a Christmas card, but kept telling myself that it'd be better to have family pictures taken and use them for the card. Well, family pictures never happened. Shocker. That, combined with the fact that Christmas completely snuck up on me this year (anybody else feel like that?), resulted in no Christmas card at all (not quite the conclusion I was hoping for) as well as an entire folder of priceless Charlie pictures that no one has seen yet.

So here's the deal.

In an effort to cleanse myself from my blogging laziness, I am going to post several Christmasy Charlie pictures a day all week long! I'm excited...are you?

Now keep in mind that I am a novice novice with the camera, (if I even qualify for that title), so please ignore blurry limbs if there are any. Do you know how tricky it is to catch a 3 month old sitting still? Me too.

Merry Christmas!



This one is posting upside down, regardless of what I try...crazy blogger.
Anybody know how to fix this?


2 comments:

Lindy Leigh said...

That is absolutely adorable...Merry Christmas!

Brandon and Natalie said...

The need vs a want made me chuckle. It so reminds me of the marriage and family class about family photos.

Love the pictures! He is so stinking cute. I love the effects that you added to your picture.

You have to rotate the picture wherever you saved it before you upload it to blogger.

We will call you guys soon so we can set up a time to meet in the next week or so.

Love you guys!