I haven't even had a spare second to sit down this week and make our blog private. Oops!
I guess that just makes everyone out there who wants to maintain their "Ames blog reading rights" a lucky duck because you still have a few more days to send me your email address :)
I'm thinking Sunday.
Brian's home.
He will distract the boy.
I will be less tired.
I will do it then.
Yes.
I will do it then.
22 Family-Favorite Slow Cooker Dinners
5 days ago
8 comments:
Ooh, add my email address...
tracymagoo@gmail.com
This is Tracy...Blackburn...in case you forgot :) Oh, and you have the cutest little boy!
Of course we always miss photos but give yourself a break. We will be patient and you catch us all up when you can!
I totally forgot you were going private. Thanks for the reminder! Here's my email in case you dont have it: ambwhites@gmail.com
We would love to continue stalking you. Pierceohana@gmail.com
Happy Birthday, Em! Hope it's a great one.
We just had to change our email address for the blog, so I'm glad I caught you in time.
Jena & Josh Rohatinsky
jenabug02@aol.com
dont forget me janaencam@gmail.com
I love reading about little Charlie! He is soo adorable! How are you?? Hope your Christmas is wonderful!!
Post a Comment