WHAT?????!??!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE tell me you're joking.
I, personally, take it as a compliment that there are 100+ of you fabulous readers out there in bloggy-land and tell myself that the reason for this is that we're so stinking awesome, and therefore, incredibly popular. Buuuut, pretty sure its just the super cute kid that hangs out with us.



Really, we can't blame you. We just love him to pieces!
So here is a question for all of you out there who currently have private blogs. Is there a way to rig it where multiple people can share 1 "sign-in account?" If so, would they be able to view the blog at the same time if signed-on through the same account, but on different computers? How did you guys do it?
15 comments:
I have no clue, but Charlie is sure adorable!!
The only thin I can think of is to make another blog like "thatsamesalicious2@blogspot" and you do two posts - one on each blog. That way some people have one blog and others have the other log in but they all get to see your blog. Sure it would make more work for you but you could just copy and paste your posts and pics to the second blog so you wouldn't have to "re-do" everything. --- I hope that made sense.
Hey Em! I don't know anything about making blogs private - sorry! But I was wondering if you and Brian are coming to your parents for Christmas. Parker and I will be in Antioch Dec 22-29ish and I would absolutely LOVE to see you and your totally adorable Charlie! Let me know!!
I don't know how to fix your problem, but make sure we're on the list when you do! jenjorgensen220@gmail.com!
Jackie posted what I was going to suggest. I have thought about making our blog private and doing that, because we have a pretty big family! Personally, I think it is silly to have the limit, but I am sure that there is some sort of reason! Anyhow, good luck!
If spouses from the same family wanted an invitation, we just invited one so we could only use 100 slots. Just a thought.
That totallys stinks! Let me know what you end up doing - we are thinking about going private as well!
YES!!He is so darn cute! Loved seeing you guys tonight:)! Can't wait for the 'Charlie looking at Tyson' photo;)!
Love the pictures! He is so cute!
No clue how to solve the problem. I can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks. Then I will be able to see Charlie in person!! And you and Brian of course :)
Cute pictures of little Charlie! I love his smile and his chubby cheeks. Emily, I hope you had a great birthday. Your card is in the mail, sorry it is late. I have become quite absent minded lately. Looks like all is well in mommy land! Can't wait to see you guys at Christmas! It's going to be a holly jolly Christmas!!!
Em,
Hey, Julie Hill Nielson here. Our blog is private and I just had some thoughts:
Are ALL of your readers bloggers, or do they all have google accounts? Because if not, you should be able to have 100 blog readers plus a bunch of open invitations (I don't know how many, but at the moment I have 27+ that I just resend the invitation to when I put on a new post. These are people that don't blog, and but like to peruse mine, including my grandparents and old college/high school friends etc.) Resending the invites is also a nice way to let people know when you've posted again.
The trick with the open invitations is that they have to "continue as a guest" and not "sign in" with their google account, otherwise they become a "blog reader" and part of the "100". I believe they can still comment though. They just get an email from you inviting them to your blog, and then they have a choice to "sign in" on the left, or "continue as a guest" on the right. Oh, and the open invite expires in a month. As far as I know though, there's no limit to the open invites you can have. Just some thoughts, good luck!
PS Let me know if you want me to volunteer to "be an open invite." LOL. ;)
You are just soooooo popular! ;)
We set up one gmail account for our family members who don't have gmail and didn't want to deal with the hassle. I don't know if there has been an issue with people logging in at the same time or not, but this way we just sent an invite to that address, accepted the invite, and then mailed the user name and password out. Hope that helps!
You've got to be kidding me!!! You LOVE in that mission?!? :) I know this is totally in response to your comment on my blog, but that's all right. Next time Emily, I PROMISE!!! We'll be coming out this summer, and it'd be awesome to see you. If you're in the area we live (you know where we live, ha ha ha) call because we'd LOVE to see you guys.
Okay, I had no idea there was a limit on privet blogs! that's kind of crazy. Good to know. Good luck.
You could go the 2 blog route, like we talked about before? One private blog and one public blog with less info on it.
I just found your blog and boy am I glad you did not go private. I have been looking for it since August. I am so glad I found it. Charlie and my baby were born on the same day! Isn't that funny. I have loved reading your blog. It is so fun. You are more than welcome to check ours out. It is so good to "see" you again.
Post a Comment