Tuesday, July 07, 2009

We're alive, I promise.
We've been setting records regarding travel with the boy for 2 weeks now.
Northern California last week.
Utah this week.
We'll be home on Sunday and hopefully, a post will be up shortly thereafter.
Cheers!

3 comments:

Garling Ranch said...

It is so fun to read what has been going on in your life the last month or so. It looks like all is well! Hope the move went well! Charlie is so adorable! He is growing. Karen sends us emails every once in a while with Charlie in them, but it is good to see him as he grows in your pictures.
-Ted and Kaylee Garling

The Kaspers of Logan said...

I just found that Charlie has his very own blog! He really is the MAN! What a cute boy. It sure was fun seeing you guys! Move back soon so Charlie and Kiley can play. Maybe next time, she won't cry and they can be buddies!

The Kaspers of Logan said...

Kasper Land is still in the works. It is not open to the public yet. As soon as we get the final touches in, I will send you a special personal invitation. We would love to see you there!

I was so excited to see a comment from you guys! I thought for sure that meant you had an update, but I was WRONG! It's okay, I know life is busy and the blog is not number one... especially seeing how active little Charlie is, I know you have your hands full! Those days are just around the corner for us! We're going to have to get a baby gate, put up the dog food and make sure she's not climbing out Kirby's doggie door!

Hey my word verification is cousem... almost cousin! Speaking of cousins- Josh's brother and his wife are growing a new cousin for Kiley! He/She will be here mid March next year! Don't worry, Charlie and Kiley will always have the bouncer bond! I can't wait until they are bigger so they can play when you guys visit. Next summer we can take them swimming! How fun!

Anyway, hope to hear from you soon... don't get too hot over there. It's WAY hot here in UTAH, so you guys are probably roasting over there... don't forget to wear sunscreen! Talk to you later... LOVE YOU GUYS!