The first item on our autumn agenda this time around was to get a pumpkin for each member of the family.

What do you think?
Hopefully the cute little pumpkin on the far right (that would be a fourth pumpkin) caught your eye more than "mom's" pumpkin that has already started to get mushy and saggy...ironic, no? (Please, hold all of those snarky comments that I pretty much just begged for. )
We are pumped out of our minds, dying with excitement, and pleased as punch to have another precious spirit join our little family. I mean, Charlie is really awesome and we like him a lot. We're hopeful that he'll teach this one how to be as cool as he is. And we have a lot of faith in his ability to do so.
So March 28th, hurry up and come as quickly as you can.
We are so ready for this.
(Well, emotionally at least. We're not like, prepared or anything. But you know what I mean).
32 comments:
CONGRATS! 2 is fun! a little crazy, but fun. I hope you are feeling OK!
Congrats! I am so excited for your new little one. What fun!
YEAH!! Congrats!! March 28th is Austin's birthday, so you know this little one is going to be super special!! So happy for you guys!
Congrats! How exciting. I love how you shared the news.
Very exciting news! Charlie turned out so cute, and I'm sure number 2 will be just the same!
Yeah! That's so exciting! Tis the season to be pregnant apparently:) Hope you're feeling great!
yay!! That's very exciting! Congrats.
Hooray for you! We just found out last week that ours is a little man! (Coming around Feb. 11th.) :D
Congratulations!
CONGRATES! Charlie will be such a good big brother!
When I first saw the pic, I just assumed you had a dog! haha Congrats on #2!!! :)
OH YAY FOR BABIES!!!! CONGRATS GUYS!!!!
How you feeling!?!?
I am so happy for you guys! I hope you have another boy--having two boys is the BEST! Either way, I am sure your new one will be just as adorable as Charlie! How is the pregnancy going so far. Are you feeling ok?
yay for the #2 on the way!! congrats!
Congratulations! March is a great time to have a baby (I've had 2 in that month, we'll try to shake things up next time.)
I also hope you get a little boy, it's been so fun to watch Ryan and Ethan play together, little brothers are lots of fun. I'm sure Charlie will be a great big brother whether he ends up playing trains or barbies!
congrats!! we are so happy for you. charlie will make such a cute big brother!
Loved how you shared the news! Congrats again! We just love you guys!
Congrats! Charlie's birthday party was adorable!
So exciting!!! Congratulations!! We like March for birthdays too. (My birthday and Claire's are both in March). So excited for you!! Two is a little crazy, but a lot fun! Hope you are feeling well!
Congratulations! That's very exciting news!
i just am now finding out about this??!?!? love you guys and am beyond thrilled :)
YAY for cousins... and in response your "it's your turn" comments.... I DON'T THINK SO!!!
Congrats you guys!! That is SO exciting. Two is a blast. More work, but alot of fun!!
Congrats! So excited for your family!
Congrats!! I'm due March 14th..so we are really close!
When do you find out what you are having? We find out Oct 16th!
yippee! i also like the way you shared the news. it is really fun to have two little pumpkins. more fun, if you can believe it. charlie will be an adorable brother.
let me join in on this love fest and just say congratulations and we're so excited for you!!
So happy that our babies will be buddies!
Yeaaaah! Congratulations to you guys! We're soooo excited for you!!
Oh my goodness -- I am overwhelmed! Thank you so much for the kind comments and support! You guys are AWESOME!
wow that is so fun and exciting. i love the way you posted it too. you are too cute. good luck with everything. hopefully you are feeling good and charlie keeps you busy so you dont have to think about it too much. i cant wait to hear the updates. i sure miss everyone from provo, but its so fun keeping in touch this way. congrats again
That's awesome! Watching your own kids learn to love one another is one of those "sacred" moments of earthly life. I'm excited for all of you. Good luck!
Post a Comment