Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Its official.

Autumn is here.

Do you know how I know? (Aside from the pumpkins -- and speaking of which; thank you so much for the overwhelming excitement and support! You certainly know how to make a girl grin!)

I know, because today, I taught Charlie how to crunch a leaf.

And he was wearing these shoes (which have nothing to do with Fall, but they are too cool not to mention.)


The leaf crunching experience was fantastic and I'm pretty sure we'll be doing it again. And soon, based on the boy's reaction to it.

Charlie, you are awesome.

Thank you for reteaching me everyday about the wonders of the world we live in.

Happy Autumn everyone:)

5 comments:

Aleena said...

I think kids discovering new things is the greatest. It makes me more aware of the little things. My baby discovered drawers and opening and closing them. He thinks it is the greatest thing. I still remember our BYU days and the classes we had together. Now we are both married with kids. Time sure flies by. Congrats on baby number 2! We are trying for our 2nd but it seems for me that when I am not planning on one he comes anyway and when we actually try for one its a little harder. Good luck with everything!
Aleena

Anonymous said...

This post made me think of the Video Brian made of you guys playing in the leafs in Nauvoo...glad your teaching Charlie and soon to be "little one" the ropes :-)

Amy said...

Cutest walking shoes! All this talk of crunching leaves makes me want cider and pumpkin cookies! I love autumn!

.From Her. said...

EMILY!!! WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO

E-MAIL ME!! I'm too lazy to hack into Chris' email to find yours. HA!

just some name at hot mail dot com

LET'S GO TO DISNEYLAND! Seriously. Like right now.

Brandon and Natalie said...

Totally love the shoes! Charlie is one styling boy!!