that she is still a newborn. Because newborns don't sit up, or cut teeth. And this lady is doing both (and very gracefully, may I add).
22 Family-Favorite Slow Cooker Dinners
5 days ago
Now featuring the adventures of the Ames family
“Perhaps, after all, romance did not come into one’s life with pomp and blare, like a knight riding down; perhaps it crept to one’s side like an old friend through quiet ways.”
– L.M. Montgomery
3 comments:
Flora's cutting teeth too! I'm with you--can't they just stay tiny a little bit longer?
What a cutie, sitting there. I guess we have to enjoy it while it lasts, huh?
She is adorable and looks so big in this picture, probably because she is sitting up on her own! So cute!
What darling kids, but of course they are our grandkids and no we are not bias.
Love ya
Gma and Gpa Ames
Post a Comment