Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Right now

Charlie is playing guitar in his "noke-no" clothes.

Well actually, strike that. It took a while for that picture to upload...

...now he is "practicing."
(um, that is his "cheese" face. NOT his practicing face...yikes. But talk about timing with the camera, right?!)

He picked out what he wanted to wear today. The awesomeness is killing me!
I love that he loves his costume so much. And I adore that it makes everything he does so funny:)

7 comments:

meg said...

Nice! That is a very cute costume.

Amy said...

Love the grin in both pics, it made me laugh! He is such a cutie and I love that costume you made, it's awesome!

natter said...

When did Charlie get so big!? Like seriously. All of the sudden he looks like a toddler!

By the by Jacob's chomping at the bit to make a trip to LA like any day now (he has an easy rotation this month.) And if we do it will be more laid back this time and we WILL see you.

Juliann said...

I love that he picks out that darling costume to wear on a day-to-day basis. So cute--and all that hard work and labor pays off even more!! Have you taken him in public anywhere? I absolutely love to see a little guy running in the grocery store or at a restaurant dressed up as batman--or pinocchio! :>)

Brian, Emily, Charlie, and Lucy said...

We did go out later that day -- to Michaels - and he wore his cowboy boots:) It was SO funny and SO cute, though I got some pretty crazy looks. ;)

The Jorgensen's said...

We have the same "problem" at our house. Megan loves to wear her costumes too, and I let her because if you can't wear a princess costume to the store when you are three, when can you?!

Sarah Culp said...

The other day I saw a little girl in Old Navy in a sequence leotard and crazy tights. She looked like the dress up bin gone wild. I loved it, and I loved her mom for letting go and "letting" her wear her "favorite" outfit in public . . . gotta love kids.