Tonight Charlie ate alot of peas with his dinner. But they weren't just peas, they were popsicle peas. That means they were straight out of the freezer, still frozen, crunchy, and icy. Yum, right?
He loved them. And I loved that he was eating vegetables - (I'll have to remember this trick in the future).
But just now as I was cleaning up from dinner, I loved thinking about my boy. My boy, and the amazing joy it gave him to be able to eat popsicle anything for dinner. My boy, and the immense joy he brings me everyday. Do you know that tonight, when I crouched down to whisper in his ear, he just wrapped his arms around my neck and gave me a big kiss, right on the lips?
I love that boy and I will forever be grateful and indebted for his place in our family.
My children mean the world to me.
Scratch that. They are my world.
22 Family-Favorite Slow Cooker Dinners
5 days ago
3 comments:
So, so sweet.
I feed Memphis frozen peas all the time! That's the only way he will eat them. And they are so good when they are teething so remember that for your sweet little girl! We are so lucky to have such precious people in our lives:)
I'm going to the grocery store today, and now I'm going to buy some frozen pees! I'll tell Kiley they're from Antie Emm :)
You are such a good mommy! Charlie and Lucy are lucky to have you, even though you make them eat vegetables!
Post a Comment