Saturday, August 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Charlie!!

Brian here... I know this is delayed, but I wanted to post a few pictures of Charlie's big day. We love you Charlie... Happy Birthday!!


One of Charlie's presents was a Handy Manny toolbox... he carried it everywhere!

Lucy inherited the old Handy Manny tools and the old toolbox (my shoe). We call them her Handy Manny-downs.

Charlie requested treat milk (fruit smoothy) for breakfast.

Because Charlie hit the big #3 he needs his own pass to Disneyland now... ouch!

We went to a birthday party at Disneyland hosted by Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, and Patrick E. Cake (Patty Cake).

When we got home there was a box on our doorstep from Grandma and Grandpa. Thank goodness Dusty the saw was there to help us open it!

Charlie is really into elephants right now so Emily made him the most amazing elephant cake ever!!

I think he liked it :)

So did his elephant!

Happiest Third Birthday Charlie Big Man!

3 comments:

Aub said...

Awesome elephant cake! Charlie is so lucky to have such a talented mom. I'm so glad that I checked your blog & saw the tool set. Just what Chase will love for his bday comeing up. He is a total tool-loving kid too.

Juliann said...

Wow--how fun!!! Brian, did you really do that whole post?? I am impressed!! I am also impressed (as usual) with Emily's perfect party planning. And I am still cracking up about the Handy Manny-downs! ha!

Brandon and Natalie said...

Happy Birthday Charlie!! You are so talented Em! I love the party theme and the fantastic cake!!Charlie has gotten so big and is so handsome!! I can't believe he is three.