Saturday, August 13, 2011

Three is the happiest number

Happy 3rd Birthday to our wonderful, sweet, amazing, lovey Charlie Boy!


Oh, how I love and adore this perfect little boy!!!! I honestly can't get enough.
Charlie, you are our Sunshine.

7 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Charlie! We hope you had a wonderful day!!

Morley Fam said...

Happy Birthday!Love that smile! I cant believe he's 3!

Meggin said...

When I saw the title of your post, I thought, "Oh my gosh! They're having another baby!" Ha, ha! Happy Birthday to Charlie boy!

Brandon and Natalie said...

I can't believe that he is three!! Time has gone by too quickly. Happy Birthday sweet Charlie Boy!!

The Kaspers of Logan said...

Happy Birthday CHARLIE!

Lanenga Family said...

Wow! What a big boy! hard to believe he is already 3!

Brit Warner said...

Charlie is easily one of the cutest 3 year olds!