Saturday, August 20, 2011

Charlie's Handy Manny Birthday Party

Brian here... we spent Charlie's birthday as a family at Disneyland and then a week later we had a small Handy Manny party at our place. As usual, Emily did an amazing job... it was incredible!! The cake and the pinata were my favorites.


Emily's mom made this for us... we love it!

Homemade papel picado.
We had Charlie's favorite, noo-noos and big meat for lunch (chow mein and mandarin chicken from Panda Express).

Someone loves carrots.

Handy Manny himself.

The kids all made tortillas to snack on and take home.

Tape the tail on the donkey. I still don't see what the problem is with blind folding a bunch of 3-year olds, spinning them around, and then letting them loose with a sharp pointed object. Oh well, you win some and you lose some. OUCH! That was my eye!!
Hand drawn donkey by Jamie.


Handy Manny soundtrack dance party.


Charlie had a wonderful time at his party which, of course, means it was a perfect success!
Feliz Cumpleanos Handy Charlie:)

3 comments:

The Lindes said...

Oh my goodness Emily (and Brian)! You guys really did pull of that party well! I can't believe all the banners on the ceiling! It looks like everyone had a fabulous time!

Taryn said...

Emily, you never cease to AMAZE me with your skills!! You are the best mama. Really! Your parties are the most creative, that's for sure. I loved everything, especially the labels for the homemade tortillas, too cute!

Question: Where did you get those little paper cups you put the carrots in? I've been looking for something to do that exact thing! Please text or email me :)

Courtney said...

Wow, girl. You've done it again! Everything looked amazing. Can I hire you for Westin's party?