Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Sushi Anyone?!

The other night, my sister Amy and I decided that we wanted to do something totally new for dinner. After several seconds of serious contemplation, we decided to hit the new sushi restaurant down the street for a tasty new treat:) I'd had sushi once before but I hadn't done the ordering and thus neither one of us had any clue of what we were even looking at on the menu! Lucky for us, the waiter was nice enough to give us a few pointers:) We got 3 sushi rolls -- a fried one with crab, another one with some other fish in it (I can't remember the name), and then a salmon one (it was a bit much for us -- a huge chunk of raw fish on top of the sushi?!...we couldn't handle it and ended up peeling the salmon off). We had tons of fun and it was really good food (minus the huge salmon chunk part), but we decided that we've had our fill of sushi for a while:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys ate sushi!? You are crazy!! That stuff scares me to death! You brave girls! (P.S. Remember when we made the boys take us to Sam Hawk's? That was so funny ordering things with no clue as to what they were! Aww good times! Come back to Provo right now!)

Anonymous said...

I believe it's time for you to update your blog, young lady!