Last week was our FINAL cake decorating class for the first of three courses -- I got a certificate!! For our last lesson we learned how to make roses. It was super frustrating at first, but really fun
once we figured out how to make them. (In the picture you'll notice I put a cluster of roses on my cake...clusters hide "rose lopsidedness") :)I decided to bring my frosting home so Brian could decorate the cake too -- it was a joint effort this week! He made the base border, the polka dots on top of the cake, and the carrot in the middle of the polka dots -- he's so creative;)
2 comments:
You're gonna have to teach me cake decorating when you get back to Utah!
Emily -- I took these classes too! I LOVED them. It's so fun huh? Now we can decorate cakes together.
Kara
Post a Comment