
All I can say is I promise, the lid WAS on my razor!
Now featuring the adventures of the Ames family
“Perhaps, after all, romance did not come into one’s life with pomp and blare, like a knight riding down; perhaps it crept to one’s side like an old friend through quiet ways.”
– L.M. Montgomery
3 comments:
LOL! You guys are the best!
You crack me up. That BYO reminded me of our cereal party with the BYOB...bring your own bowl! And also, at shower time I always holler to Jacob "BYOT!!!" Which means bring your own towel because there's only two in here and I've claimed them both!
Oh also, I was looking at that description thinking "She had the cap on her razor...Why? Is she using a funny razor or something?" So I was examining the picture closely and then I realized "Ohhhh it's because she's pretending to shave her face and that's not normal! I get it!" The end!
Post a Comment