- On Friday in math we were working with pattern blocks. Taylor (a little girl who I absolutely adore) asked what a shape with 5 sides would be called. When I answered "pentagon" and quickly explained that pent means 5, she quickly responded "pent? Oh! Like REpent." I thought I was going to die trying to hold back me laughter at her cuteness! Anyways, the kid across from her (not a Primary attendee) said "Repent?! What's repent?" After about 30 seconds of serious contemplation, Taylor replied, "It means living the Gospel." I love my job.
- When I went to pick my kids up from recess on Friday, Glenn was standing there with his jacket in one hand and he was fanning himself with the other hand as if it were 100 degrees outside. He said "Whew! It sure is hot now that the groundhog says its Spring! Look Mrs. Ames, I'm all sweaty!" (Mind you, it was 35 degrees and snow was covering the ground). I was shocked and quickly had him put his coat back on! The whole time, I was wondering how his clothes would ever get dry from the wet snow all over them before I would have to send him home. Crazy kids! All you can do it laugh!
22 Family-Favorite Slow Cooker Dinners
5 days ago
1 comment:
Ah, I love it. Since my class is the age of baptism they're often talking about whether or not they've been baptized. "Oh yeah? I'm already baptized!" Haha. Kids!
Post a Comment