So February is National Dental Month, but my students haven't known until this week (between parent-teacher conferences, report card grades, and a Patriotic Program, Dental Month hasn't necessarily been at the top of my list). Last night I came home and started prepping stuff and got just a little carried away. Please don't judge me, but I was really excited about my tooth poster and had Brian take a picture of it so I could share my excitement with you all. So, here it is. The anatomy of a tooth! (You can't really tell in the picture, but the different parts are color-coded to the labels...I know, I went overboard...)
22 Family-Favorite Slow Cooker Dinners
5 days ago
2 comments:
What a fancy poster! We did pretty much nothing for dental health month. Well, centers one week was about teeth. And I put up a jaunty little free poster with a rhyme about brushing your teeth. Oh and these crazy wives of dentists in Provo/Springville came and did the scariest puppet show of my life. Have you seen it? Dinosaurs...weird.
Hey guys, I just put a link to your blog on the "Hills are alive" blog. Now we are related by blood and by blog.:)
Post a Comment