Sunday, September 02, 2007

Finally!

I just finished my first batch of cookies in 6 years that actually turned out looking like cookies (and they taste yummy too!) This is a MAJOR accomplishment for me -- ever since moving to Utah for school, my cookies have turned out flat and crunchy, far from the delicious, soft, fluffy-looking cookies I grew up making with my mom. Everyone always told me it was the altitude. I liked being able to blame it on that.
But anyways, all of that has changed now! My Aunt Linda gave me a cookie-making lesson while we were staying with her this summer and after putting a few of her tricks to the test today, we have a winning batch!

Please note the fluffy texture of the cookies :)

Now Brian and I just have to figure out who we are going to give all of these cookies to before we eat them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those don't look like milk chocolate chips in them there cookies. But they still look really good, so where are our cookies?