We went to dinner at yummy McGrath's Fish House before the concert and then pretty much rocked out with Josh until they kicked us out. Pretty much.
What a night -- he didn't even look like he was trying to sing, he just opened his mouth and his voice was huge and AMAZING!


5 comments:
Lucky you! Josh Groban's voice is amazing. I hope to go to one of his concerts someday.
Sorry, that anonymous comment was Dad. Mom said We Love you Josh you are awesome!
Emily you are so gorgeous! I love seeing your pictures and what you guys are up to! We need to get together because I haven't seen any of you guys for ages! Glad to see you are well and happy!
I love Josh Groban. He is amazing. So jealous. Hey to change your blog go to the Matie Kay Blogs link on my Friends and Family list and it shows you how to make a cute blog. It is actally Jena little sister. Jena's blog is really cute too. I'm glad it was you that made the comment and not Brian. I was a little worried:)
Okay, when are you going to update your blog! Love you!
Post a Comment