Brian here... I'm a little slow at posting the latest and greatest so this news is about a month old. As you may know Emily and I spent the summer in Los Angeles doing an internship. Well, the results are in and I got the job. I start next July and we will be in L.A. for two years. I will be working for Goldman Sachs in the Private Wealth Management office. This means season passes to the happiest place on Earth (Disneyland) and long walks on the beach so start planning your vacations to come down and visit. We are both really excited to know where we'll be and what we'll be doing for the next few years. After that it's off the the best MBA school I can talk into accepting me! Over and out.
P.S. This is a picture of the office in Los Angeles. You might recognize it from the Die Hard movie (Nakatomi Plaza).
4 comments:
Congratulations!!
Congrats! How exciting!
Welcome home neighbors! We can't wait to have you back.
Post a Comment