Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Gone in 60 seconds.

I can't believe we did it - we found a CAR!!!!! (And we bought it too).
Meet the 2007 Honda CRV. This was one of those cars on our "maybe we'll get a car like that in say....NEVER, because it is totally out of our price range" list, but we got a KILLER deal on it and it had everything we were looking for!Sorry its just a dealership picture -- but its a very photogenic car: it looks just like the picture:) Plus, its too dark outside right now to take a "family picture." :) Just imagine me, Brian, and Baby smiling in front of our trusty new steed...

3 comments:

Sitton said...

It's very cute!

Hilary said...

We have a CRV and we love it. It's perfect with a little baby in the back...Carter is a fan too!

Brandon and Natalie said...

How exciting! I love it. I agree it is very cute. I hope it works out well for you guys!