Friday, May 09, 2008

Oh, you dear, dear merciful readers.

I was just reading the comments about the belly-shots and when I looked at the pictures again, I was MORTIFIED! Thoughts like "how could I post such a HIDEOUS picture of me?" and "Oh dear. There must be another picture from that week I could trade that sucker for" were flying through my mind as I looked at them.
So thank you. Thank you for not being as honest as you could have been in your comments. I'll just tell myself that you really were being honest. Yeah, that makes me feel better:)
(And I'll make sure to start taking those pictures before I crash at the end of the day from now on).

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Hey, at least you are brave enough to go through with it! I shied away from the camera BOTH times I was pregnant and now I really regret it. Kris still managed to sneak a couple of kandids and TRUST ME, posing while pregnant is ten times better than being caught unaware!

Suzie said...

Emily, that picture of you is adorable. You are the picture perfect pregnant lady. You are still skinny everywhere but the bump! How does that work out? If I saw you from behind I would never know that you were pregnant. You are already a wonderful, doting mother and I love it!

Brandon and Natalie said...

Holy Smokes Girl, look at that belly!!!!! Now do you really expect someone to say something like that on your blog. We think you make a great pregnant lady. Hope your next adventures are fun and exciting. Good luck with your moves.

Brandon

Mary Beck said...

Okay, I totally LOVE the progress pictures..I know you feel like they look so gross, but trust me- when it is all said and done and you are looking back at pictures, you will be SO glad you have them- cause you can't believe you really were that BIG once! I am SO SO excited for you guys, and am really sorry I didn't get to see you before we left, things were crazy and I had less days than I thought.. but keep posting, and good luck with labor!

Sarah C. said...

LOVE the blog! Yeah, not sure why it's taken me this long to find it when you've commented before. Anyway... Em, you are SO stinkin cute!! Bad picture NOTHING!! YOu look GREAT in every shot! You should really go down to Mimi Maternity and see if they're hiring for models. I'd vote for you. Congrats on the lil boy soon to be!