Thursday, May 08, 2008

Well Baby, you've done it...

you've made it through another trimester! Congratulations on a job well done:)
Let's go over your 2nd trimester progress report and review some of your big accomplishments from the past 3 months...

P.E.: A- While you were able to master those Billy Blanks kick-boxing moves you'd heard so much about, I feel it would behoove you to reconsider the equipment you've been using for boxing practice (in other words, leave the bladder alone).

Anatomy: A+ You've successfully acquired all the parts you'll need for what we hope will be a long, healthy, and happy life. Good job, Bud.

Neuroscience: A+
That cute little brain and its accompanying nervous system have really blossomed. I promise you'll be grateful for all of the developmental research you've put into them.

Choir: A+ Those lungs sure have come a long way these past few weeks. Keep up the hard work and in a few months, you'll get all the vocal solos you could ever wish for!

How about a few shots for the yearbook?

16 weeks
Look! there you are on the bottom!
(We'd just eaten dinner, hence the top bump)


18 weeks


20 weeks
Remember that? It was your first big growth spurt -- you took us all by surprise!

24 weeks
(Apparently, the best shot of you was mid-blink for me...oops).


27 weeks
(On a personal note: this is SO not a good picture of me...and that's pretty much an understatement. It was the end of a long day; 'nuff said.
Oh, the things we post for posterity's sake).

And there you have it; 2 trimesters down, 1 to go! You've done a wonderful job applying yourself these past six months; now let's kick it into endurance-mode and high-tail it to August! Good luck! (And never forget, your mother loves you).

15 comments:

Camille said...

Cute cute pictures!

Aubrey said...

you are looking so good! Good luck w/ your next trimester... you're getting so close!

Anonymous said...

Wow!! The baby's really grown since I've last seen you! But I guess that was like...January! Wasn't it?? Sick! We need to hang out. And catch up on the news!

Aub said...

I love the baby bump pictures!

The Jorgensen's said...

You are seriously the CUTEST pregnant girl I've seen in a while. Check out our blog if you get a chance! jorgensenjabbers.blogspot.com

DELYNN said...

Hi Amy, I am Kyle's wife. You look absolutely adorable! Seriously, you have the cutest little belly, but that is the only thing growing! Good luck with the last long haul.

Jenny said...

You'll be sooo happy when he's born to have those pictures. Now that my little boy's here, I wish I'd taken pictures periodically during my pregnancy...It's too late now for me--not for you. Enjoy the camera and smile!

Lori said...

So fun! I can't wait to see you in person!

Jenny and Josh said...

Emily, Dang you are cute pregnant lady!! You are probably one of thse lucky ones who from behind you can't even tell they are pregnant! You look great. :)

Chloe and Tyler said...

Yippy! How exciting, you look so cute in all these pictures. We only started taking pictures of my belly a couple weeks ago and I'm already 25 weeks. I'm sad we didn't start sooner. Well you look great and it sounds like you're doing great too. I'll post some more pictures soon:D

Chloe and Tyler said...

Yippy! How exciting, you look so cute in all of these pictures. We only just started taking pictures of my belly a couple weeks ago and I'm sad we didn't start sooner. It looks and sounds like you're doing great. I'll post some more pictures soon:D

Chloe and Tyler said...

Yippy! How exciting, you look so cute in all of these pictures. We only just started taking pictures of my belly a couple weeks ago and I'm sad we didn't start sooner. It looks and sounds like you're doing great. I'll post some more pictures soon:D

Chloe and Tyler said...

Yippy! How exciting, you look so cute in all of these pictures. We only just started taking pictures of my belly a couple weeks ago and I'm sad we didn't start sooner. It looks and sounds like you're doing great. I'll post some more pictures soon:D

Chloe and Tyler said...

Yippy! How exciting, you look so cute in all of these pictures. We only just started taking pictures of my belly a couple weeks ago and I'm sad we didn't start sooner. It looks and sounds like you're doing great. I'll post some more pictures soon:D

Lanenga Family said...

You look so cute!