Thank you so much to all of you for your kind and encouraging comments on my previous post. While they haven't quite encouraged Buddy to make his grand debut, they sure made for a happier mom for him to come to:)
I went to that "just in case" appointment today and didn't need to pull out my angry eyes after all, because when the Dr. saw me, she put in her "I can't believe you're here, would you like to be induced?" eyes:) The results of the appointment: I am a ticking time bomb.
I'm scheduled to be induced Wednesday morning at 7. She wanted to get me in sooner (bless her sweet baby-delivering, mercy-granting heart), but apparently the hospital is booked as far as induction appointments go. Go figure, eh? However, she's not convinced that I won't go into labor on my own before then. More power to me...I hope.
Hands down, my favorite part of the appointment was when she told me to "put some towels under [me] tonight when I go to bed, just in case."
Too bad I threw our plastic sheets out just last week.
22 Family-Favorite Slow Cooker Dinners
5 days ago
13 comments:
Yay! Your baby will be here by Wednesday night at the latest! You are ALMOST there!! The end is in sight! :)
I'll pray that you need those towels! ;)
Wednesday! Oh how wonderfully different your life will be!
Goodluck!! Hope he comes even earlier:)
yay!! I'm soo excited for you guys! Good luck. Can't wait to see a picture of your little buddy..hehe
So exciting I wish I was to the point already. Good luck Emily and try to enjoy these last few day's just you and brian. Go to dinner and a movie for one last hurrah!!! Love You Janae
Yay! I hope everything goes well (and fast:))!
How exciting!! Enjoy sleeping tonight - if you can of course, lol. I hope everything goes really well.
i'm going to second the comment about going out one last time as just you and brian. those days will be over for a little while, and while it's been traded for a good thing, i miss it. ;)
Hopefully by the time you read this comment you will have had your baby! I just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you and think you are so strong and awesome and will be an amazing mom!
It looks like we found each other at just the right time! I'm excited for you to have a baby! I'm sure you're much more excited to have him! Congrats Emily (and Brian)!
Eli and I are in Rio Rancho, New Mexico. We just moved here recently and love it! Are you two in CA? What've you been up to besides being prego for 10 months?
You're too cute! Good luck!
Good luck!!! hopefully you are already being induced by now if you haven't already had the baby!!
YAY! Can't wait for pictures! My thoughts and prayers are with you today!!!
I bet you're a mama now. Hope all went smoothly and painlessly :) Can't wait for your next post!
Post a Comment