Saturday, August 16, 2008

Charlie Craig Ames

Brian here... and Charlie too... Well, the little guy is finally here! Charlie was born at 10:07pm on Wednesday, August 13th. He weighed 8lbs 7oz and was 19 3/4 inches long. Both Emily and Charlie are doing great! We brought him home from the hospital yesterday. He was such a lady's man in the nursery! Here are a few pictures of the little stud muffin...








Here's a link to a video of Charlie on Day 2... We love you Charlie!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6259mrjfIM

54 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Grandma and Grandpa! He's sure a cute one!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Emily!! He is perfect! You will be the funnest mom!

Michelle said...

Yay he's here!! Congrats! He is SOOOO cute!!

Emily said...

Hooray for Charlie!!! He looks great! Good work Emily (and Brian too!)!

Murmer said...

Congrats!!!! You even found a super cute name. Enjoy him they get big fast (my baby's a year old!)
Amber

Mandy said...

Welcome Charlie! Love the name! So fun to hear from you Emily - I'm looking forward to keeping up on your cute little family - and I must meet Charlie soon! Take care! -Mandy

Unknown said...

YAY!!!! Congrats Brian and Emily!!! He is so adorable and precious. I have been checking your blog like crazy and was so excited to see pictures of the little guy! I hope all went well with the labor and delivery and that your recovery is great, Em. Good job girl! Congrats again!!!

Chloe and Tyler said...

We're glad he finally arrived safe and sound!! Congratulations you guys, he's so handsome:D

Anonymous said...

YAY! You posted pictures!! I love him already. Can't wait to hear the whole story. I know you're recovering but as soon as you're feeling better and have time give me a call (preferably weekends or after 7 EST!) Love you so so much (and Charlie too!!)

Alicia said...

Congrats! You guys will be great parents! I love the name Charlie. Cute baby!

Holman Family said...

Congrats! I'm Soo happy for you guys!!

Kathryn Cooper said...

Congratulations! He's precious. We love the name Craig! That's what we're planning to name our little guy.

Brittany said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!

scrumches bunches said...

Congrats, Mom and Dad he is adorable, and wow what a great complexion. I bet Grandpa and Grandma are in 7th heaven.

Eli & Mandy said...

Congrats Emily & Brian! Welcome to the world Brian! You're gonna be such an awesome mom Emily (and Brian will be a good dad too, I'm sure)!

Shannon said...

Oh that little boy is SO handsome! I bet he was a little ladies man in the nursery. I love his name too! Oh congrats, we are so happy for all of you!

Brandon and Natalie said...

Cutest baby ever!! We gave the video 5 stars. It would have been more but they wouldnt let us rate it higher. Hope you guys can get some sleep and enjoy the precious one. By the way, where was our phone call? We stayed up for 4 days, no sleep, had to tape our eyelids open. Well, I guess you must have been busy. We are so excited for you. Love, The Tibbitts

P.S. take lots of pictures

Jessica Dahlquist said...

Yeah! I'm so excited and happy for you. He's a hunk already! Hope the transition into sleepless nights goes smoothly:)

Jill Revell said...

Hooray! He is here! He is beautiful :)

Rohatinsky Family said...

Yay!!! Congrats you guys. That is so exciting and he is absolutely adorable.

Jessie Evans said...

Congrats you guys! He's so cute, and I love his name. You must be so happy he's finally here.

Joanna said...

He is adorable. Wow, so exciting to have that new addition to your family finally here I'm sure. (This is Joanna (Criddle) Farnsworth)

Unknown said...

He is adorable. Congratulations!!!!

Wonders said...

Congrats you guys! We love you and are glad everyone is healthy and home!

Jessica said...

Parabens! Are you getting much sleep?

My wife does our blog--so check it out if ya want to cnjbrown.blogspot.com

Clay Brown
Marrom

Anonymous said...

yeah he has finally arrived. good luck with everything Em this is an exciting and hormonal time. I wish you guy's the best and am so glad that you are ok. My mom kept me updated throught the day of how things where going. He is healthy and I love his name although buddy was cute too!!!

merrilykaroly said...

Yay! Congratulations! What a cutie pie! I am SURE you'll be posting more pictures, right????

Josh said in honor of the name Charlie I should send you this youtube link if you haven't see it already: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OBlgSz8sSM

I hope you are recovering well!

Heather said...

Hurray!!! What a cute baby and a GREAT name! I love it. Good luck with everything!

Amber said...

Adorable! Little boys are lots of fun--- even three months later! Be prepared for him to grow fast! Congrats again!

Tolman Tribe said...

Parabéns Família Ames.

Aubrey said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for your new little family!!

Ginnie said...

Hey! Hope ya'll are doing well! Good job, Em!!

Bradford Bunch said...

Yeah, Congrats, I am not sure what Brian's side of the family looks like, but he sure looks a lot like a hill (If I am remembering right was he born on Jenny's Birhtday, Who knows my memory could be tricking me after all these years) Have fun with him and give him lots of kisses. If you want announcemnts done let me know I will give them to you as a gift!! Just email me some pics and I will put one together and email it to you.

The Shupes said...

Congrats!! And I love the name. I am so glad that everything went well, that is always a blessing. He looks adorable, and they just get cuter and cuter every day. Good luck with parenthood, its a big adjustment, but so so wonderful!!

Crystal said...

Congrats!! He is just adorable! The first baby is so much fun. You just aren't quite sure what you've gotten yourself into. But they are worth it. Hope he is a good baby for you. Thanks for your support right now for me.

The Razzle Dazzle Family said...

Congratulations!! I am so excited for you guys. I bet he was the lady's man in the nursery hello look who his dad is : )! He is a good look'n boy!!

Scott and Haley said...

congrates! Parenthood is wonderful! He is a cutie and I love his name! Charlie is very lucky to have you two as parents.
So....that car ride home from the hospital is pretty sureal isn't it!

The Jorgensen's said...

Congrats on your beautiful baby boy! He's adorable!

Camille said...

Congratulations! I bet you're so happy to be done with pregnancy, Emily! What a great feeling and what a joy to have a new baby!

Peterson's said...

Congratulations guys! Now comes the hard, yet wonderful part!
He is beautiful, amazing skin. I hope everything went great! You will be wonderful parents!
Chels

Jenny said...

Congrats! Welcome to parenthood!

Melissa Christensen said...

Oh my goodness, he so perfect. He doesn't even look like a new born. Congrats to the brand new parents ;-) Let the fun begin!

Greg and Tammy said...

CONGRATS!!!! HE IS SO HANDSOME AND DARLING!! Good luck with these next few weeks... they start sleeping better... I promise! :)

Sarah and Scott said...

Congratulations Emily! He's a cutie! It must be nice not to be pregnant any more!
~Sarah

Bethany said...

YAY for pictures! love you both!
love, aunt bethany

Amanda Hawkes said...

Hey Congrats Emily! He is so cute! And you almost had him on my b-day :)

Jackie said...

YEAH YEAH YEAH! I'm so stinking happy for you! I just HEART Charlie... I want to snuggle him all over.

Bernice Madsen said...

Congratulations!!! Jack and I are so excited for you guys. You guys are going to be such wonderful parents. It really is a miracle to be parents to such a precious baby!

Unknown said...

So precious! I can't wait to see mine on the outside! Have a wonderful day!

melimba said...

hip hip hooray!!!!!! i am sooooooo excited!! i don't think it is allowed for you to be moments away from having a baby and STILL look beautiful!!

em, i miss you!!!

Ashley said...

I bet you guys are having so much fun just looking at him. All Kris and I do when our babies come is sit and stare! He is such a cutie. I'm sure you are having a blast with him!

Nancy said...

We need more pictures!!!!

Jodi said...

Congratulations!!!

Heather said...

Congratulations - he was a big guy! I love the name Charlie - it is a perfect name for that little cutie! He really is precious. Enjoy every moment because in the blink of an eye he will be in 2nd grade. I hope you are doing well and getting a bit of rest.

Heather