Monday, August 04, 2008

The funniest thing since...something REALLY funny.

I can't even tell you how HARD I laughed when I saw this website! I feel almost bad laughing, but seriously, READ THE NAMES! I can't believe that they are real. It just seems impossible that these names really exist. IMPOSSIBLE.
(And make sure to read the article "What's in a (Utah) name." HILARIOUS. period.)
Call me crazy, but I don't think we'll be consulting this site for Buddy name ideas...endearing as "Jerijal" would be.

7 comments:

Lanenga Family said...

I can't believe your baby is coming so soon! Good luck, you'll be great! And that article is pretty funny!

April said...

3 days to go! I hope you picked out your utah name. j/k now that you are in Cali. you don't have to fall back onto the name Brighaminie!

The Jorgensen's said...

That's hilarious. Eric and I joke all the time about made-up Utah names.

rhea said...

Emily - you need to call me! I like in Irvine which is so close to you. Here is my email address: rheaweiss@gmail.com - hope to hear from you soon :) rhea

The Jorgensen's said...

Hi Emily! Mandy's email address is:mandywatkns@gmail.com

Jackie said...

My favorite was Vyquetoriya. How complicated can we get? I think I will name one of my kids Sackie (combination of Seth and Jackie) but spell it Saaqueyee. Wow, that looks and sounds perfect. Our kid is going to love us.

Jana Clegg said...

I hope that you have had the baby by the time I've left this comment...but nevertheless good luck with the delivery and recovering and most of all enjoy every second of it! You guys will be above and beyond great parents!