Thursday, January 15, 2009

Sorry to break the news but...

We are NEVER moving.

It is 76 degrees outside.
All of my windows are open.
There's a light breeze.
The sky is as blue as blue can be.
Charlie and I are wearing shorts and sandals.


Did I mention that it's January 15th?

11 comments:

Lori said...

You are such a tease! You better not get my hopes up.

Holman Family said...

that's why I love Cali, It could be the middle of winter and it's 80 degrees outside!:)

Jennifer Ricks said...

Okay, I tried to comment before, but this morning it was so cold it hurt to breath! Glad you're enjoying your good weather! :)

Aub said...

Even the weather in Antioch is great. Not warm enough for shorts, but I was wearing sandals yesterday and it felt so nice. I think the evenings are my favorite. There peaceful and warm enought to sit outside and talk. Crazy January weather, but I'm loving it too.

Bethany said...

dang you...

Bethany said...

ps...did i mention i need to come visit??

Anonymous said...

Sigh. I'm so jealous.

Unknown said...

Yeah, Emily could you rub it in a little bit more?? Not sure I got how awesome it is to wear shorts and saddles in January.

PS I heard that you were right where Dale & I were for like half our trip (Thousand Oaks)! Lol. My MIL told us that you guys talked to her. Now I'm super excited to go visit them and totally get to visit you guys too!! It'd be great. I'm so sad I didn't call when we were there.

The Kaspers of Logan said...

You suck! I walked Kirby yesterday morning at 10AM. I hairsprayed my hair shortly before leaving the house. My hair literally froze! I had ice crystals!

The Jorgensen's said...

Oh man! I'm SO jealous. It was 17 degrees yesterday at 10:15 AM. Not fun - enjoy that wonderful southern california weather!

Bernice Madsen said...

Wow, we are really, really, REALLY jealous. We've been homebound for almost a month now cause it's too cold to take Jaxon out and it's crazy snowy. :o( We miss you guys!!