Just thought I'd share with the class:)
I haven't felt this rested in about 6 months!
22 Family-Favorite Slow Cooker Dinners
5 days ago
Now featuring the adventures of the Ames family
“Perhaps, after all, romance did not come into one’s life with pomp and blare, like a knight riding down; perhaps it crept to one’s side like an old friend through quiet ways.”
– L.M. Montgomery
16 comments:
What a huge milestone! You will start to feel like a new woman and mommy.
Congrats!!!!!! What's your secret or did you just wait for him to figure it out on his own? I hope it wasn't a one night fluke and that he keeps this up!
That's awesome! I'm soo glad Caiya started doing that early on.:)
YAHOO!! That is a glorious day!
Hurray!
Can I just tell you you have the CUTESET blog ever?!?! I'm so glad we are friends now...we are friends right? ;)
yay! YOu must be feeling so good with all that sleep.
YAY!!! That is huge news!! As for the entertainment center...Josh and I are all about IKEA. We got it from there. =)
Hooray!! That is so great, it's so nice to feel rested! It was SOOOOO fun getting together over Christmas! I miss you, and I agree that I wish we were neighbors! Hope all is well for you in sunny Cali! Love ya girl!
Hey Emily, This is Esther. I haven't been in contact with you but I finally found you! So glad you didn't go private yet. I have thought about you a lot. Your little Charlie was born on the same day as my little girl. How fun. Little Hannah was sleeping through the night then started teething and all of the sudden it is every hour on the dot through the night. check out our blog if you want.
oh, that is the best feeling. hope you can find something to do with all your regained energy.
Congratulations!!! I need to call you back!
I just wanted to say I LOVED your valentine's post about how you met your hubby and the subsequent courtship. It's so fun to know how things worked out. I remember seeing you sometime in spring (I think) 2003 in the JSB, and then not seeing you again until winter semester 2005 I believe when our wards happened to meet in the same building. That was right before Scott and I left Provo forever...just to move 20 minutes south to Payson and set down roots. ;)
We've come so far since freshman year, hard to believe it was...what, eight years ago?! Wow.
Anyway, thanks for sharing your happily ever after!!! Your little family's adorable! Oh, and I LOVED your wedding dress, what a beautiful bride!
your little boy is adorable!
Isn't that the best!
Congrats! I hope you keep getting the sleep that is way past due!
Post a Comment