Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Giveaway Glory...

I've never done a post like this because I've never entered a giveaway, but my "friend" (I have that in quotes because we've never met, but I feel like I know her because I LOVE her blog) Ashley over at Make it and Love it is doing a super cute giveaway and my odds of winning go up if I post about it. Trust me, you would love her stuff. So go on over and check it out:)

And because I've been lazy and haven't put up any pictures of Charlie Boy lately, here's one of my recent faves!


This is him watching me make dinner and being such a good helper with his rubber spatula.
P.S. Those are too-big-for-him-right-now teddy bear slippers, not ugg boots.

5 comments:

meg said...

out of curiosity, how do you know ashley (or know of her and her blog)? that's so funny--she's brad's cousin. I could definitely see you two being friends in real life too. gotta love the small mormon world. i love her blog too.

Shannon said...

oh charlie is so adorable--i can't take it! what a great helper ;)

Katie and Brandon said...

So cute!! I loved Ashley's blog! It might be my new favorite. Thanks!

dana said...

Thank you so much for your comment on MADE. It's nice to hear feedback on my tutorial and I'm glad to know that it's a decent one! Good luck with your sewing ventures!

Bethany said...

that is funny because i really thought they were ugg boots and thought i was going to have to come down there and take care of business. ahaha